Nodal Security: Numa protects everything connected.
- 1. Just plug it in, and Numa immediately begins using its up-to-the-minute intelligence to protect every device on your network with Suricata.
- 2. With real-time updates, it automatically stays up to date on tens of thousands of threats.
- 3. When malicious network traffic enters your network, Numa will intercept it before it ever reaches your devices.
- 4. There’s no software to install or configuration to comprehend.
WHY YOU NEED NUMA
The dawn of the connected age is here early. Protect your home, protect your business, protect your future before it’s too late.
The Internet Of Things
Numa is packed with protections used by thousands of organizations around the world.
Set it and Forget It
Numa updates itself daily, no assistance required. Plug Numa in and it's ready to go.
The Dashboard is simple and easy to digest. Numa's message is crystal clear.
Don’t wait to get hacked
Anti-virus isn't enough
Traditional means of protecting your computer don't apply in 2015. There's no anti-virus for your connected devices. Even if there was, anti-virus scans file systems and doesn't monitor data streams. Numa does. Nodal guards the network, preventing intruders from stealing your information.
There have been 61799 cyberattacks since you have been on this page. That’s 29 reasons per second to get Numa, the next-generation network security applicance.
WHO IS THIS DEVICE FOR ?
Check out some of the perfect owners for our simple-to-use IoT security device.
- Remote workers
- Financial Professionals
- High-net worth Individuals
- Legal Professionals
- Smarthome owners
- Senior Citizens
- Medical Professionals
Advanced protection for all devices
Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, Desktops, Smart Homes, Printers, Network Staorage, Routers, IP Cameras, Smart Appliances, Smart TV's, Game Consoles and so on
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does Nodal Industries do the same thing as Norton Antivirus or AVG ?
No. We are not an antivirus software. Rather than protect computers from within them, Nodal protects the networks that the computers use to reach the world wide web.
2. What types of attacks does Numa protect me against?
Numa protects against a wide variety of attacks, including malware, phishing, and intrusion. It is able to detect sophisticated attacks that antivirus software may not detect.
3. Is Numa a replacement for antivirus software?
You should always run antivirus software on any computer that you connect to the Internet. Numa provides an additional line of defense, improving the security of your computers, and also protecting devices that can’t run antivirus (like smart appliances and security systems).
4. How long do I need to wait before Numa is ready to protect me?
Numa works with most setups in sixty seconds, and with zero configuration.
5. Does Nodal Industries protect mobile phones?
Yes. Numa protects all devices connected to the network it’s defending, and the Numa M mobile app lets you take that protection with you wherever you go.
6. Do I need an IT person to help me set Numa up?
No. If you know which box is your router, and which box is your modem, you can set up Numa in less than two minutes. If you don’t know which box is which, drop us a line. We’ll help sort it all out.